Friday, February 10, 2017

Deconstruction & Pieces Unimagined

 Dress: Knot Front Dress in Navy & Red by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via GB Shop
Cardigan: Liz & Me, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Boden, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I last wore this dress when I rented it from GB, it was the final 2 girlies 1 dress post...maybe forever? Kate no longer subscribes to GB, so I doubt we'll have too many of the same items of clothing...but it could happen. I wanted to keep this dress when I had it from GB, but they wanted too much for it...I finally snapped it up from the shop for $22...totally worth it. Lucie Lu has gone out of business & I adore these knot front dresses...I have several of them, but this one is my favorite because of the orange (they call it red, but it is definitely orange). Great sweetheart neckline & length. 
I liked this cardigan with it so much that I wore it again...but with different accessories at least. 
City Chic had the best end of year sales...this was my first of several orders, two dresses...
And Modcloth sales too...cute olive shoes, two cardigans, & two dresses...
David & I went browsing at Deconstruction Inc., & left with a sink for our bathroom & some glass blocks for our bathroom shower window. That stained glass is enormous & gorgeous...I'd love to see it installed wherever it ends up living. 
We also expressed an interest in buying all of the tin ceiling they had in stock...which we ended up picking up on another day. We may be crazy but...my idea is to do the entire ceiling in our dining room & living room in overlapping tin tiles. I'm excited! 
Lookie loo-ing at Pieces Unimagined...so many fantastic things...so expensive. I'm in love with this antique vanity...I don't usually like stained & painted wood together...but this works. I'm hunting for a vanity & this might be my inspiration when I redo it. This was one of the more reasonably priced pieces at only $725. 
The make-up I wore with this outfit included...Kat von D eyeshadow in Nebula, Velour, Synergy, & Flash; Apricot lipstick by Bite Beauty; NYX lipstick in Perfect Red; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Auburn; Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native; & Give Me Space nail polish from OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment