Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Weekend in Navy Floral

 Dress: Essential Wrap Dress in Navy Floral Print by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lands End (size 3x), thrifted
Shoes: Dansko, gift from SB
Earring: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Wrap dresses from Kiyonna are my favorite...especially when they are in a fun print. I got this dress from GB & was contemplating buying it when I realized I already own it *hangs head*.  It was part of their $40 Black Friday sale last year & David grabbed it for me for Christmas. $40 Kiyonna Dresses?! Collect them all. The Dansko shoes were also a holiday present from him. 
I pass this wall all the time & I've wanted to take pictures here for over a year...tentacles... 
I wore this dress all weekend...I mean, I didn't sleep in it...but it was there...& I showered every day. Friday...work & fish fry with Angie, Toby, her grandma, Kate, & Tony. Catholic church...so there are always disturbing things hanging in the school hallway as you make your way downstairs to the food...anti-abortion letters from kids as young as 4. I don't think that's quite old enough to make up your mind on this serious issue. Brainwashing. But the fish fry is the best around. 
After fish...David & I headed to our new house to work on it a bit...I hacked away at this mosaic. David has since gotten me an electric chisel. 
Saturday...farmers' market with the girlie, then Super Boo & I spent the day at the NARI Home Show...we took some classes & chatted with some folks...getting ideas for our remodeling project. 
A bite to eat at work & Penzeys spices...
Sunday...dinner at Samba Brazilian Grill...they have the BEST salad bar...& then these guys come around with spears full of meat & cut pieces off for you...although I think the cinnamon grilled pineapple is always the choice I get most excited about. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Abyss eyeliner by Urban Decay; Synth, Fran, Analogue, & Legend eyeshadow from Kat von D; 3 lipsticks mixed together...MAC Dozen Carnations, Bite Beauty Mimosa, & NYX Tangerine; & CND Vinylux in Fine Vermillion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment