Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Date with John Waters

 Dress: Ciara Cinch Dress in Leopard Print by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Talbots (size 2x), thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Shoes: ?, thrifted
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Have you noticed I adore leopard print? So vintage harlot/Peggy Bundy. I used to pretty much exclusively pair it with red, but lately I've been enjoying it with yellow & orange. I liked how I put together this outfit so much, I decided to do something similar here.  This was my first time wearing a Kiyonna Ciara Cinch dress...David got me one for Christmas in yellow, but I've yet to wear it. This was the perfect amount of day sexy into night...tight, but not form fitting, the length hit just above the knee for me...no fear of flashing anyone, & the faux wrap kept everything in place. Kiyonna really knows how to dress a fat chick. They have so many spectacular dresses, but this is definitely a new favorite. I just noticed the marigold one David got me & a gorgeous terra cotta number in this style are both on sale at Kiyonna right now for only $60! 
These We Love Colors tights in rust are my most beloved shade of my most worshipped color. 
A Date with John Waters, rescheduled from A Christmas with John Waters in December...a tiny snowstorm kept him away. He told all the same stories from the last two times we saw him...so sadly...this will most likely be our final time. I still love you John. 
After saving our seats...David & I had dinner next door at Lao Laan-Xang...they have the best crab rangoon (garlic-y!) & I nearly always order the mango curry shrimp. Stylish curvy girlie spotted in the restaurant...& two appropriately dressed women at the show...a Cry Baby leather jacket & a roach dress...yes. 
Someone put a lovely sticker on a cart at the co-op & it made me smile...we need more of that. Super Boo & I looking at fences...I believe a plain wooden fence for our new yard was ~$18,000...so we'll be going with chain link to keep the doggies in & children out. Looking at kitchen cabinets AGAIN...we decided on the handles we want & the combination of trim for our doors. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Brown; Kat von D eyeshadow in Hyperballad, Harpsichord, Analogue, & Legend; Gothica lipstick from Kat von D; & OPI nail polish in Down to My Last Penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment