Friday, April 28, 2017

Life Is A Cabaret

 Dress: Fresh Hydrangea Dress by City Chic (size XXL/24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant, thrifted
Boots: Dr. Marten, gift from David
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet & Purse: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I'm madly in love with this mermaid colored dress...soooo pretty! I already own it in shades of purple...but if I happen upon this for sale in one of the GB reseller groups...I'll nab it. I wore another version of this dress last fall, but I much prefer this one in shades of the ocean. Fit & flare fabulousness with a tulle underskirt...my only issue was the length...I could have used an extra 3 or 4 inches. 
I'll eventually get around to ripping out the other tongue in my boot...that's what I tell myself anyway...
Girlie dinner & drinks at Heritage Tavern. We started out with happy hour tacos & my Evergreen & Ruby cocktail with rosemary ablaze. 
 Delicious deviled eggs & spectacular stars etched into Kate's glass.
I was pleased to see this curry fried fish on their menu...as I had had it during restaurant week & it was delectable. Mmmm, Grey Garden...a delightful documentary & a tasty drink. Some artwork on display at the Overture Center...
Cabaret...third row seats (not taken during the show). I was quite certain I had seen this play before...but I think I was mixing it up with Chicago...not the same story. It was good, our Emcee was magnificent, but our Cliff was too frat boy. Another lovely evening with my marvelous girlie. 
My make-up with this ensemble included...LSD eyeliner by Urban Decay; UD eyeshadow in Dragon, Freeze, & Last Sin; Burgundy lipstick from Bite Beauty; & This Color's Making Waves by OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment