Friday, June 30, 2017

Elkhorn Antique Flea Market

 Dress: Pink Dress in Tropical Palm Print by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Croft & Barrow (size 2x), thrifted
Leggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Alegria, gift from David
Earring & Necklace: gifts from Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I initially wore this dress to go to the first Elkhorn Antique Flea Market of the season...I wore it backwards (accidentally) & with more comfortable walking shoes...the second time I wore it, we took these photos. The pixelation of this pattern hurt my eyes...but I was smitten with the color combination...I like to wear red & pink together. This was a great fit & flare that fit me well...but if there is anything I hate more than a pointless zipper in back...it's one in front. 
Real life...my bra straps are probably showing more often than not. 
Elkhorn is a fabulous antique market...so much to ooooooo & aaaaahhhh over. I've gone the last few years with Angie & Toby, but David wanted to go with me...which was a wonderful surprise (Angie went too, but she rode with her friend Kate). Here are three items I wish would have come home with us. We actually went back for the door, but it had already sold.
After a long day of antiquing...we discovered a highly rated Mexican restaurant in Elkhorn...this was the most delicious mango margarita I have ever had...& the food was outstanding. 
Our find of the day was this gorgeous Bradley & Hubbard oil lamp...I think my eyes popped out of my head when I saw it. It's been converted to electric...we just need to find the proper stunning shade to go with it. More bakelite & lucite colorful bracelets for me! 
Looking for bathroom flooring, unsuccessfully. We've been eyeing this cabinet at Deconstruction Inc for a while now & we nabbed it when we saw they put it on sale...it will be a glorious addition to my craft room. Indian buffet...then home to pick out more paint colors for the house. 
I stumbled upon this etsy seller on Pinterest while looking for Boho Indian earrings. I contacted her to inquire if she would be willing to make me single earrings...& she was! This picture does not do them justice. I am in love. You can see more of her magnificent work on her etsy shop, Kerala Rose
My make-up with this outfit included...Make Up For Ever Aqua XL waterproof eyeliner in M-10; Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow in Venetian Red, Vermeer, & Primavera; Colorpop eyeshadow in Erotic; Russian Roulette lipstick by NYX; Habanero lipstick from MAC; & OPI nail polish in O'Hare & Nails Look Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment