Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yellow, The Color of Happiness


Dress: Sight Seeing Dress in Moma Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Denim 24/7, thrifted
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: eBay
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adore Effie's Heart dresses...which is the only reason I tried this dress...the splatter paint print is not really me...but fun to wear a few times. Other than the print, this dress was typical EH fabulous. EH has recently expanded their plus size range & I am thrilled. Another company that offers larger sizes along with the smaller...thank you.
We happened upon this wall while on our way to use another location on the UW campus because David wanted to explore...I love it...but I was wondering the entire time...why is this area so windy? I don't recall it being such a blustery day. We never did figure it out until the next time we came here...it's the rather strong air intake for the building. 
Batty bats at my hair salon...getting a much needed cut.
A trip to the beauty supply...how did I leave there with no nail polish?! Sephora Play! May box. 

Great vintage garage sale, things I didn't bring home.
Old chippy cart from Deconstruction Inc...we've been admiring these for a while & finally came across one that called out to us...we're going to leave it like this & use it as a coffee table in our rec room. We bought this slab of marble to use as a hearth for our living room fireplace. 
Last girlie lunch after our last girlie farmers' market before Kate left to hike the Appalachian Trail. Good Food Low Carb Cafe...I would try it again, but wouldn't get the pancakes. 
Fizzeology fermentation class at the library...David & I got to massage cabbage. 

The last time I saw the girlie...to shave her head for the trail. She'll be showing up here one more time for our last girlie happy hour. If you'd like to follow her AT adventures, you can find her on Instagram @ kisforkate

Then...I chopped part of my fingernail off while making lunch...right before these photos were taken (I tried my best to hide my bandaid)...not sure why I included this picture. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue; Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran, Legend, & Hyperballad; Dozen Carnations lipstick by MAC, & Aim To Misbehave nail polish by Essie (you'll be seeing this nail polish on me a lot this summer...yellow has become the color of happiness). 

No comments:

Post a Comment