Monday, July 17, 2017

Dead Horses

 Dress: Blouson Dress in Pink Medallion Print by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore (& now own) this dress in blue late last summer...I was tempted to purchase this one as well...because ALL the colors...but I'll wait until it shows up in the GB Shop for under $20. Everything about this dress is magnificent...except for the blouson bit...why can't all dresses just be fit & flares? The neckline, armholes, length, pointy hem...all perfection. 
Wearing summer length teggings...
Testing a new angle...all the good stuff on old buildings is up so high that it never makes it into the photos...so we were just goofing around...
I wore this dress to the Eastside Market, work, The Shitty Barn, & to check out what was new at Deconstruction Inc. 
Dead Horses at The Shitty Barn with Angie & Toby...
I spied these amazing maple column room dividers in the back room of Decon not yet out for sale...*gasp*...it was just what I wanted to divide our dining room & living room...they are now awaiting stripping in our basement. I shared some photos with the Decon crew of how the fireplace surround we bought from them is coming along...& Mark suggest this wax to gild with (I've used Rub n Buff since I was a teen & never even explored other options). We left behind this stunning phonograph cabinet. 
Look how lovely these earrings are with this dress! I love all the earrings I got from Shawna at Kerala Rose...I'm so happy I stumbled upon her on Pinterest. 
 My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; Kat von D eyeshadow in Analogue, Fran, Legend, & Swoon; Habanero lipstick by MAC; & Essie nail polish in Aim to Misbehave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment