Sunday, September 17, 2017

A View From the Bridge

Dress: Psychedelic Print Dress in Red by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Auditions, thrifted
Earring: etsy
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Superb color combo on this dress...I especially liked the bits of purple-y mauve...of which I had a near exact nail polish match...those things always delight me. The print was a bit all over the place for me, but was fun for a wear. This dress was a tad big on top, but a great fit on the bottom...that happens a lot to me as I'm pear shaped...pretty, colorful fit & flare with pockets. 
These vintage bakelite & lucite bracelets in all the colors are my new favorite thing...as if you hadn't noticed. 
 I wonder what this fantastic old building in Spring Green is?
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Pretty Violet & Lime Green, Misfit & Vinyl eyeshadow from Kat von D, Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Santa Sangre, & OPI nail polish. 
I had a 20% off coupon for Ulta...so I had to get a few things. This amazing package of floral delights came in the mail a few weeks ago & I forgot to share the photo. I'm in love, as usual. 
I wore this outfit to see a play at American Players Theatre with David...Arther Miller's A View From the Bridge...which was marvelous...but my favorite Miller play is still All My Sons...if you ever get the chance to see it...go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment