Saturday, September 30, 2017

A Weekend of Marvelous Music

 Dress: Brigitte Dress in Blueberry Edging by Cherry Velvet via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring, Necklace, & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adore Cherry Velvet dresses...they are the perfect summer frock in cotton. I really feel like I can wear them anywhere...dressed up or down. Is this my favorite style of theirs? It might be. This particular pattern was a bit too pink girlie cutesy bitty flowers for me...I loved the lime green leaves though, but they don't show up very well. I've also worn this style in Berry Macarons, Coral Zebras, & Flags
Sadly, this will be my last photo shoot at this location...I've long been infatuated by this big glass block wall & I will miss it. They started remodeling this old building last year...but when we drove by it yesterday, there was a chainlink fence all around...so no more popping by for pictures. 
 The back of this dress is fantastic. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in Midnight, Junkshow & Disco eyeshadow by Urban Decay, NYX Avant Pop! Art Throb eyeshadow palette, Quince lipstick by Bite Beauty, UD lipstick in Big Bang, & Limeade Vinylux nail polish by CND. 
Wine tasting with the girlie before heading over to The Edgewater to meet Angie to see Charlie Parr. Girlies by the water. 
I wasn't looking forward to the opening band, Them Coulee Boys, but they were quite good & I look forward to seeing them again. I'm not sure why I didn't like what I listened to by them online. The sangria was yummy, but the fish fry was barely edible. 
Kate dancing to Charlie Parr...& my first ever boomerang...
It was a hot sticky day outside, so I put this dress on again (breathable cotton, heavenly) a few days later to see Davina & the Vagabonds with Kate at Orton Park Fest. We stood right in front & she came over to say hi to me before the show *fan girl squee*...I am SO excited to see her at Shitty Barn next summer. It was a weekend of marvelous music.

No comments:

Post a Comment