Sunday, October 8, 2017

Ethnic Dancing Troupe

 Dress: Soweto Sea Breeze Fit & Flare Dress from Plenty by Tracy Reese (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Croft & Barrow (size 2x), thrifted
Shoes: Torrid
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress looked so bright & striking online, but in person...the colors were faded & it looked (& felt) like a worn out kitchen rug. The top was too big on me, but the bottom was just right. It had generously sized pockets & the length & flare were superb. I just didn't enjoy wearing this dress...the fabric was heavy & rough...& I felt like a part of an ethnic dancing troupe. 
I wore this dress at home to make dinner for Kate, to shop the 50% off sale at Savers, & to work for an hour...I nearly didn't get photos of this dress, but I knew it would look cute in pictures...& it does. 
I adore this primary colors combination...I'll have to do it again. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss, NYX Ultimate palette in Brights, Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Santa Sangre (on lids & lips), & I Sea You Wear OPI nail polish. 
Farmers' market dinner & Michigan sparkling wine with my best girlie...
Savers 50% off sale finds...


No comments:

Post a Comment