Friday, October 13, 2017

Pericles, Prince of Tyre

 Dress: Beguiling Border Wrap Dress by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Tapemeasure/Woman (size 3x), thrifted
Shoes: Life Stride, thrifted
Earring: eBay
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was excited to get this pretty blue mixed print dress from Kiyonna...sadly, it seemed to have a flaw in the way the hem was sewn (on the middle left of where the wrap is split) & the dress did not lay as nice as the other wraps I've gotten from Kiyonna. If you zoom in on the model on the GB site...her dress does the same thing. Otherwise, it was a nice dress...stunning print, great length...I see this being most useful as a work dress. 
Since the dress was various shades of blue...I decided to go with that & create a blue monochrome outfit...
 I couldn't quite get the top of this dress to lay down nicely...
My makeup with this outfit included...LSD eyeliner by Urban Decay; UD eyeshadow in Freeze, Bobby Dazzle, Truth, & Last Sin; Bite Beauty lipstick in Burgundy, & I Sea You Wear OPI nail polish from OPI. 

Some vintage lucite & bakelite bracelets from eBay. 

Dinner at Freddy Valentine's in Spring Green before APT...it is housed in an old bank building that was built in 1915 (where my outfit photos were taken). My Moscow Mule was good...& my fish fry was delicious. 
Then David, Angie, & I went on to see Pericles, Prince of Tyre...which APT did a fantastic job with...making it funnier than it was meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment