Sunday, November 5, 2017

Final Elkhorn Flea of the Year

 Dress: Round Hem Maxi in Marble Dream by RACHEL Rachel Roy (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born
Earring: eBay
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
One of the reasons I love Gwynnie Bee is they allow me to try things that are out of my comfort zone...if I saw this in a store, I wouldn't even try it on. It took several hours of wearing this dress until I could say...hmmm, I kinda like it...pretty swirling pastels. It fit great, the armholes were the right size, the length was long enough for me to skip the teggings...the only negative thing I can say about it is that I dislike when dresses put the seam right down the middle. 
I'd buy this dress if it showed up in the shop...it reminded me of marbleized stationary I used to have in the 80s.
A view from both sides...I nearly always post a left sideview because my right arm is 3 inches larger...
 I'm in love with this pastel makeup...
My makeup with this outfit included...Tetra eyeliner by Stila, Stila eyeshadow in Glance & Impulse, NYX Ultimate Palette in Brights, Trinket lipstick from Sugarpill, & OPI nail polish in Next Stop...The Bikini Zone. I had to retake a few makeup/jewelry shots because the Apple store erased a week's worth of photos off my phone. Unhappy. 
I wore this dress to go to the final Elkhorn Antique Flea Market of the year. We bought a bunch of doorknobs from our usual guy...I think we might finally have enough for the new house...we'll see. He always has these spectacular architectural elements that I swoon over...
After market...delicious Mexican food. We didn't stay at Elkhorn as long as usual...too hot & sunny...also, we just weren't finding stuff for the house...other than doorknobs...all we brought home was jewelry for me that David helped pick out...

2 comments:

  1. Oh this dress is SO me. :) I love it! ;) And I love that you wore it even though it is not something you would pick up in a store.

    I saw a dress recently here which I chose not to buy but I think I am regretting it now, it was kinda like this one. The next time I am in town I will see if it is still there and if yes, will just get it. :)

    ReplyDelete