Monday, January 1, 2018

Saturday Market & Wine

 Dress: Flare 3/4 Sleeve Dress with Keyhole Details in Black by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Aerosoles, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Over The Top, gift from Kate
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
What a marvelous little black dress...the bell sleeves, the keyhole cutouts, the fit & flare silhouette, & the thick textured fabric...I fell in love with it all. I felt extra sexy wearing this dress...then I realized when we were taking photographs...the shoulders at the sleeves refused to behave...they just wouldn't lay down no matter what we did. Also, pointless back zipper...is that just me? I haven't seen anyone else have this shoulder problem...so perhaps I received a poorly sewn one. Otherwise, it was a darling dress. 
We took advantage of this cold Saturday to snap pictures outside our gorgeous capitol building...less people. 
This neckline wasn't calling out for a necklace...however, Kate bought me this beautiful necklace several years back & the length & delicateness (for me!) of it added some color without hiding the keyholes...& gave me an excuse to wear my new green Grinch polish. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Delinquent eyeliner from Urban Decay; UD eyeshadow in Druggie, Misdemeanor, & Goldmine; Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Luxe; Ultraviolet Cosmic Metals lipstick by NYX; & Mean Mr. Grinch nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
I wore this dress to get my haircut on Friday afternoon, then the next day with Kate...to farmers' market, peruse the fair trade holiday festival, & sip bubbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment