Monday, February 19, 2018

Phenomenal Purple Frock

 Dress: Floral Embellished Dress in Plum Multi by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: CJ Banks (size 3x), thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Me Too, thrifted
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Phenomenal purple frock from eShakti...sooo comfortable. The fit & length were spot on for me & the medium weight cotton lay just right. The banded waist was in a great place & of course...there were pockets. I had to pop this one in the bag quick & mail it back to GB before I bought it. I'm trying not to buy any new dresses (unless they are on super sale) until my closet is set up at the new house & I can see what I have. I'm going to put it out here & guess I have at least 50 dresses that I've never worn. 
The situation now is...my clothes are everywhere. So when I go searching for a cardigan to wear...I often times find something I didn't remember I had...like this rhinestone studded beauty. 
I do wish they had embroidered one more flower on the back of the dress so it was visible with a cardigan on top.
I wore a cardigan over this dress for warmth, not because I had to cover anything up...which was fantastic. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo; UD eyeshadow in Voodoo; Legend, Vinyl, & Misfit eyeshadow by Kat von D; Burgundy Lip Cream from Bite Beauty; & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Unorthodox Annie. 
I wore this dress to work (more than once), to the mall, & to Angie & Toby's for dinner. 

I had to go to the mall to pick up my order from Torrid...which I think I already packed without taking a picture. I've been lusting over that pumpkin orange lace dress since it first came out...so since it was on sale on top of sale...it had to be mine. The other dress is a cute casual star print dress.
Whenever I pick up a Torrid order...I go into Lane Bryant to see what's new...they had their clearance on sale for another 40% off. I ended up getting two dresses & a cardigan. Also, I fell for these Torrid leggings & had to take a photo to remember to order them (they didn't have them in my size in store). 
Molly, delicious food, a fun new game, & Val...all the makings of a lovely evening at Angie & Toby's house...poor Sadie, she's not as pushy, so she doesn't make it into pictures as often...but she is a sweetie too & they are all an excellent greeting committee every time we show up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment