Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Savers Finds

 Dress: Bell Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress in Rust Multi Floral by Gilli (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Shoes: Born, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This was my first time trying this brand, Gilli...it's pretty cheaply made, but I'd rent dresses by them again if they're cute...just not buy any. The colors in this were pretty, it was a great length, & of course...I loved the sleeves. But...it was nothing special & I couldn't bring myself to wear it anywhere other than work & thrifting. 
When the temperature hovers around 0 for days & days...we're forced to take pictures indoors. Typically, we head to the downtown library...but this round study room at Edgewood Collage is also a good choice...although there seem to be less books on the shelves with each visit. 
The edge of a table ended up in most of our shots...perhaps someday I'll know how to edit that out.
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Alchemy & Sonic eyeshadow by Urban Decay, Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran & Legend, Nars lipstick in Majella, & Lost on Lombard nail polish from OPI. 
Savers 50% off sale...this is what my cart looked like before I winnowed it down...
My finds...



No comments:

Post a Comment