Monday, March 12, 2018

Peek-A-Boo

 Dress: Bridget Maxi Dress in Feuille by Leota (size 5L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Boots: Steve Madden
Earring: etXarte
Bead Bauble Necklace: Wendy Baker
M Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Out of the box...I loved everything about this maxi...gorgeous wine color, sexy side slit, great length, surplice top, & long cuffed sleeves...a maxi for winter...yes, please! However, the fit up top was several sizes larger than the bottom, which fit beautifully...what's up, Leota? I had so much extra material...I didn't know where to put it...& both of my arms would have fit into one of those sleeves...along with a puppy. Other than that...it was a stunning dress...but just too sloppy to wear more than once. 
Hi, have you noticed I have a peek-a-boo slit with my boot poking through? In every pose. I guess I was excited by the slit. 
I didn't notice this had a bit of a collar/flap until I saw it tucked under in photos. My necklace would have covered/crushed it down anyway...
My make-up with this outfit included...Too Faced eyeshadow in Sin City; Anastasia eyeshadow in Venetian Red, Love Letter, Primavera, & Vermeer; Disturbed & Big Bang lipstick from Urban Decay; & Midnight in Moscow nail polish by OPI.
I wore this maxi to farmers' market with Kate...then out to Graze for brunch, & wine tasting at Square. Kate took a scary picture of me with only eyeliner & mascara on one eye. I also wore this dress to work & to put fake nails on. I've been using sandpaper a lot while remodeling the new house...& my fingernails had been worn down & hurt all the time...now I have protection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment